GET A LIBRARY CARD:
You are entitled to a full access Library Card if:
- You are a taxpayer in the AMAGANSETT school district
- You are a renter in the above district for at least 6 months.
- If you are a renter for at least one month but less than 6 months you will get a Local Use Only card.
Please present proof of residency at the Circulation desk.
- Deed to Property
- Property Tax Receipt
- Property Survey
- Tax Bill
- Lease (minimum 6 months)
- Voter registration card
- Students living in Amagansett may present their student IDs.
- A current utility bill showing your street address.
- Clamming or fishing license
- If you work in Amagansett, bring in your pay stub you will get a Local Use Only card
*If you are renting a room and do not have the above proofs, please call ahead and we will try to work with you, so that you may obtain a library card.
So sign up for your free library card today and let the *MAGIC* begin
DOWNLOAD eBOOKS, AUDIOS, MUSIC & MORE
Go to our E-LIBRARY page for access to CloudLibrary & OverDrive for eBooks, Flipster (magazines), Kanopy (world’s finest videos), Lynda.com (video tutorials), Freegal (millions of songs), Foreign Policy Magazine, Morningstar (investment research), and more.
REQUEST AN ITEM
SEARCH HERE for an item in our catalog
LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT
CLICK HERE to log into your account to check your reading history, change your contact info, request or renew a book, and more.
RENEW AN ITEM
Residents of other library districts are entitled to direct access privileges.
Renewals may be made in person, online, or by phoning the library at 631-267-3810. Overdue items may be renewed by phone or in person. There are some reasons that you may not be able to renew an item:
- A request or hold has been made for the item.
- The item is new and can only be renewed once.
- It is overdue.
- You owe in excess of $5 in materials or fines.
BOOK A LIBRARIAN
If you would like the help of one of our librarians, please call 631-267-3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN A LANGUAGE
Learn a new language here. One of the great things about Pronunciator is that you can learn any language, in virtually any other language. Plus, they have four types of ESL (American, Australian, British, and Canadian) for speakers of 59 non-English languages!
FIND A PROGRAM
Go to our CALENDAR to register for programs