- Click the link above to search all Suffolk libraries, request books, renew books, and more!
- Click the link above for A-Z database list of topic guides by subjec
- Click the link above to access the portal for learning more about the people, places
andevents that contributed to the making of New York State.
- Click the link above to search collection of historical newspapers from the Hudson River Valley region of New York State.
CLICK HERE to access the following:
Offering Expert Help
- Live Tutoring: Live online help from expert tutors
- Writing Lab: Expert online writing assistance
- SkillSurfer: Live skills building and a library of lessons, videos, tests and more
- Send a Question: Send a question and get expert help
- Language Lab: Live help for language learners
- LEAP Learning Platform: Diagnostic test center with customized study plans, lessons, and live tutoring
- FlashBulb: Create and share flashcards, tests, and games
- eParachute: Discover the college majors and careers that match your skills and interests.
- MEET: Schedule sessions with friends in our private virtual study room
- Brainwave: Create and share movie-like notes and ideas
CLICK HERE to learn a language
One of the great things about Pronunciator is that you can learn any language, in virtually any other language. Plus, they have four types of ESL (American, Australian, British, and Canadian) for speakers of 59 non-English languages!